If you are involved in an accident while driving a county vehicle please follow these steps:
- Call the local police and have a report taken.
- Call your supervisor (while you are waiting for the local police to arrive).
- Call Fleet Management (525-3412) and/ or your supervisor can call Fleet.
- DO NOT claim responsibility.
- Exchange information with the other driver.
- Take vehicle to Fleet Management with the exchange of information immediately, but no later than the next business day.
- If there is a camera available; take pictures at the scene of BOTH vehicles and surrounding area.
- If the local police agency declines to send an officer to take a report, go to the police station immediately to file the report.
Board of Commissioners Agencies
- Animal Care & Control
- Benefits & Risk Management
- Child Support Enforcement
- Economic Development
- Fleet Management
- Homeland Security
& Justice Programs
- Human Resources